Skip to main content

Friday Funnies



She was driving like a crazy lady. I noticed her license plate. I decided not to pass her. Would you?


For more Friday Funnies, go to Homesteadersheart!

Comments

  1. Oh my Mary. I laughed so hard when I read that license plate. I wouldn't pass her, that's for sure. I love you dear friend. You always make me smile. Always. Have a a great Friday.

    Hugs, lots of them,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair warning, I'd say. I love to go in gift shops and read the bumper stickers and shirts. I don't ever buy - I just laugh. I would put this one, if anything: Jesus Loves You (but I'm his favorite) Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. What a blessing after a long week...thank you, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is too funny. I wouldn't pass her! LOL.
    Did you link up? I just happen to stop by and see your smiling face and saw this funny. I'll go check and if not I can link to this for you!
    Love coming here and seeing your smiling face at the top of your blog.
    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic at the top of your blog! And laughed at the plate...Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny! What a great way to end the week: laughing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have something to confess to u sister....I always come by ur blog, even if u don't have a new post. Because I just love to see ur smile but what more, ur "Friday Funnies" just make my day, after a long week of all these worldly cares we deal with. That was hilarious! I know prayers work but I won't attempt to pass her up either. Seen those ads that milk cures it? I would love to offer her some milk...HAHAHA...Thank u for this post. Love u sister-Rosel

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH! No, I don't think I would. I'd drive WAY behind her!

    Too funny, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, no...I wouldn't pass her either! Too funny and I'm so thankful those days are over for me...my family is too! LOL!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, no - I'd back off and not get anywhere close to her vehicle. At least, she provided a warning - a very kind gesture, I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cracked me up!!!!

    There are definitely some good things about being a "senior", and NOT having PMS is one of them. Come to think of it, THAT license plate could have been mine 30 years ago!

    Be blessed!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. If that had been an Oklahoma plate I would have bet my daughter was driving it!!! Every day on her way home she calls me to complain about all the drivers in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that is so funny! And no, I wouldn't pass her. I do believe if that were my plate, I'd try to send it back and get another. Thanks for making me smile today.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a hoot! I wouldn't pass her! LOL! Hmmmm... wonder if that tag is taken here in FL. *g*

    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't let the weekend go by w/out telling u to have a great one! Thanks 4 ur funny comment...Ur hubby knew it well that ur nice "smile" will hide the "ineptness w/ur pc knowledge?"U make me laugh every time...Sister, ur blog is great, the way it is! Our "ineptness" God turns to masterpieces! Keep smiling...Love & prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bwahahahaha! I would just give her the road!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my post today. Meant the world to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...