Friday Funnies ~ The Perfect Daughter




Thank you, Kim, for hosting Friday Funnies!

Comments

  1. Oh have mercy! That was too funny. I had the same look on my face as the MOM! LOL!
    Happy Friday my friend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me smile. Hope you are doing well. I have been thinking about you a lot lately and that sweet grandbaby, Susanna.
    Love, hugs, prayers, and blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Let me pick my mouth up off the floor! That. was. funny!! NOT!!!!

    Hope you have a blessed Friday and beautiful weekend Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooops! Oh, she was just being helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the daughter still alive? Just wondering...Just kidding!

    I'm laughing out so loud I wish you can hear me! I needed this as I've been busy. Thank you. Have a great weekend sister! Love you in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to watch this twice to see what it was she was washing. Then I had the same expression as the momma watching. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv it!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Love, hugs and sweet blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can i feel your prayers? Absolutely! Thank you for still keeping me in your prayer list! Oh God bless you, sister!!

    Great big hugs,
    Silver

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, no! I had to watch this 3 times before I saw what she was washing...hysterical! That's the kind of thing my granddaughter would do, which is why I don't turn my back for one minute!

    God bless!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that short. Seen it before and it never gets old. Thanks for sharing! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father's Back

Feeling the Love

Whisper in My Ear One More Time